Online Link to Act/Rule/Legislation
Initial Setup or Ongoing Maintenance
Initial Setup only
Filing and Maintenance Requirements
Section 12 of the Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition)act, 1970 requires that a contractor, who supplies 20 (twenty) or more workmen, must obtain a valid contractor license in the prescribed form.
Section 23 of CLRA states that any contravention with respect to prohibiting, restricting or regulating the employment of contract labour or contravention any conditions of a license granted under the CLRA is punishable (a) with imprisonment for a term, which may extend to 3 (three) months or (b) with fine, which may extend to Rs. 1,000 (Rupees One Thousand) or (c) with both.
Under Section 24 of CLRA, contravention of any other provision of the CLRA is punishable (a) with imprisonment for a term, which may extend to 3 (three) months or (b) with fine, which may extend to Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousand) or (c) with both.
Application Guidelines / Responsible Persons / Comments
Things needed for applying for online Submission of Forms:
1. Entry of Annexure-I and Annexure-II is must for applying this online Application
2. System will accept the Images (Photos and Signatures) of the Partners / Directors only in the JPG/JPEG format. Each Image Size is accepted up to 80 Kilo Byte (KB) only.
3. System will accept all the Supporting documents (eg. Annexure-III, Annexure-IV) only in the PDF format.
4. Before applying Online, please download the Annexure –I and Annexure –II forms from the download link, fill it properly and check it and then apply it Online through this system.
5. After entering the details in the Annexure –I & Annexure –II press the option DRAFT, in the Annexure –II form, by which the system will generate the DRAFT report for rechecking your entries. A Unique Application Number is automatically generated by this System. You should remember your Application Number as well as your Security Code for further modifications as well as for taking prints of the submitted Application.
6. Application Number and the Security Code are to be kept secret. Application Number has to be mentioned in all your future communications to CPWD.
7. After checking the Draft report, select the option FINAL, inorder to finalise your application.
8. Before submitting the application as FINAL you can edit your application and make changes if required in the Annexure-I & Annexure –II through the MODIFICATION option in the Main Menu.
9. Once you submit the application as FINAL no further changes is allowed.
10. Once you enter the option FINAL then the CPWD logo will appear on your printout along with FINAL displayed in the top right corner of the page.
11. Enlistment section, CPWD, will process your application after you submit your application as FINAL.
Things to be done after applying online:
After applying online application as FINAL take the printout of the application through the Menu option Printout of the application option, sign it and send it to the Contractors Enlistment Section, CPWD along with all Supporting documents in ORIGINAL to the below address:
Superitending Engineer (C&M)
Room Number. 332, A-Wing,
Nirman Bhavan, Moulana Azad Road
New Delhi - 110108
Tele Fax: 011 - 23061838